Several small enhancements are now live:
- If you print labels from the member query screen, the first line of the label now shows the individual member name, rather than the family formal name.
- On the household/family query screen, you can now query by date resigned, and by reason for resigning.
- For the notes/memos–you can now receive an email with your individual tasks that are past due (which appear in red), or due within the next seven days. Your administrator can determine the timing and frequency of those “push” emails–for example, the system can send the emails at 11 pm, seven days a week; or, if that seems too often, perhaps 5 am Monday through Friday.
- Pertaining to Yahrzeits, where some notifications are by Hebrew date, while other notifications are by Gregorian date–a single export button now gives you two tabs. The first tab matches the top part of the screen; the second tab matches the Gregorian portion of the screen.
- When producing a directory, beside each email address is the person’s first name.
In addition, there is one change intended to solve a reported problem that manifests itself as the cryptic message “502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.12.1.”