ShalomCloud now offers the ability to create recurring payments in the member portal.
By way of background — we have for some time offered the following capabilities, once a congregant logs in:
- Maintain own family’s demographic information
- See yahrzeits related to any member of the family
- Add a member to the family
- Pull a statement — amounts owed and paid — for any date range.
- Make a payment, while designating exactly how those funds should be applied.
- Member search, by any portion of the last name and/or first name.
To these functions, we now add the idea of creating, updating, and deleting recurring payments. For the sake of completeness, let us mention a couple of prerequisites:
- Your temple or synagogue must have an account with our gateway that offers both card and ACH. For more information on that topic, please send us a note at [email protected], and we’ll guide you through the setup process.
- There must be a charge, debit, or amount owed, to which the recurring payment would be applied.
The following video shows, not only the new recurring payments function, but actually everything that the member portal can do. Feel free share this post and video, especially if you have members who may want to have an online account.