Skip to content
- ShalomCloud offers a variety of queries to view and export your data. Enter any or all of various criteria (amount ranges, date ranges, wild-carded text) –and the system responds with the records that match the conditions you’ve entered. Examples:
- Financial Transactions – by fiscal year, by amount range, by transaction date, by financial category (pledges, school tuition, general fund), by family, by family billing status.
- Yahrzeits – by Hebrew date range, by Gregorian date range, by name, by related member. Also offers such finely distinctions as Yahrzeits with no relationship–Yahrzeits with relationships, but where the related member has requested NOT to be notified; Yahrzeits with a commemorating plaque, and those without a commemorating plaque.
- Membership – by any part of the name, by phone, by address, by gender, by age
- Trend reports – Amounts by category, for each of the last six years
Queries offer a single-button export to Excel.
For Family and Member queries, there are also buttons to
- Print mailing labels
- Print addresses directly onto envelopes, with or without return address