Track membership, including both information about the family unit, and information about the individuals in those families.
- Families, with attributes such as billing address, formal and informal names, household phone numbers.
- Accommodates two addresses, especially useful in those areas of the country that experience seasonal attendance.
- Members, with attributes such as name, business address, personal cell phone, age, Kohen/Levi/Yisrael, Torah portion, and more.
- Any number of free-form attributes can be defined, and then tagged to either families or members–e.g., Sisterhood, Choir, Board of Trustees, Desires snail-mail only.
- For mass maintenance, ShalomCloud accepts spreadsheet uploads for both families and members. A real time-saver.