ShalomCloud has, from the outset, provided the ability for the congregation to create letter templates, used primarily when acknowledging donations and sending Yahrzeit notifications. Moreover, the software exposes a letter preview for each contribution letter, which the office can use to override the letter template for that specific missive.
However, until now the letter heading has been fixed per congregation. With today’s release, both the letter template and the letter preview allow control of the following:
- The heading text itself, including line breaks
- Bold lettering anywhere in the heading–by line, by phrase, by word–even by individual character(s).
- Italics anywhere in the heading–by line, by phrase, by word–even by individual character.
- Font size–varying anywhere in the heading.
- Option to center the heading or place it on the left margin.
In addition, several different fonts are now available for the entire letter.