Track incoming funds, optionally applying them to receivables
- Tracks receivables (e.g., pledges).
- Incoming funds can apply to individual receivables, or applied to an on-the-spot receivable
- Tags transactions with a category (categories have taxable / non-taxable designation)
- Accepts credit cards
- Produces monthly statements
- Produces formatted letters acknowledging, not only the contributor, but also any honorees associated with the contribution–a key time saver
- Produces year-end tax letters
- Integrates with QuickBooks Online in near-real-time. Saves your treasurer or comptroller from manually applying entries from the synagogue management software to the accounting software. It happens live, with no manual intervention.
- Accepts non-logged-in contributions, storing all relevant information, without manual intervention.