Some of you may be aware of the logged-in area of ShalomCloud, but may be wondering how you’d go about setting up the user portal. Wonder no more.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the user portal, this is a place where logged-in users can:
- See and maintain their own household information.
- Review any Yahrzeits connected to any member of that household.
- Pull a financial statement for any period of time. The statement shows any outstanding balances, and shows any payments in the designated period of time.
- Issue payments–pledge payments, contributions, school tuition, for example.
Setting up the portal is a three-step process:
- First, create an email template, that will be used to send each new user information on how to log in.
- Then, select the audience, and click the orange button.
- Last, review the results.
Here is a six-minute video that steps you through the end-to-end process.
Setting up the User Portal from Norman Snyder on Vimeo.
Here are some articles showing what logged-in users can do.