Announcing the general availability of the ShalomCloud Form Builder.
First of all — if, after seeing this article and video, you’re interested in using the form builder, and your menu bar doesn’t have “Registration,” let us know.
First — let’s point out some the the advantages of the ShalomCloud form builder:
- Sent to selected audience, or your entire congregation.
- Automatically links responses to your members.
- In the case of school registration, automatically links students to parents.
- At your option, can automatically bill (or charge) for specific items. Examples include religious school grade levels, various pledge levels, building fund, etc.
- Can respond automatically with a link to send the member into the member portal, in order to remit funds against amounts owed.
- Automatically fills answers to text questions carried over from year to year
And, let’s point out a few things it does not do:
- Absence of pictures and graphics
- No dependent questions.
- No fancy layouts — questions flow vertically.
- Cannot serve as a blank form on your web site.
To make a form, you’d start by giving it a name. After that, start putting together questions. The questions can be:
- Required or not
- Text (fill in the blank)
- Radio (pick one of several)
- Check-box (pick none to several)
- Information (no answer needed)
- Billable or not
Also, you may order the questions, simply by entering 10, 20, 25, 30, etc.
Finally — the registrations menu has choices to view and export responses. Also, there is a search field. So, for example, if you wanted to search for “allergies,” you’d find any responses containing that word.
Feel free to view this video to see the form builder in action.