NEW — you can now export chart data to CSV or Excel–or display the underlying data right on the page!
(see blue highlighted area in the screen shot)
In case you haven’t seen our application, let’s list the available charts:
- Families by year
- Joined by year (this is the number of households who joined the congregation, year by year)
- Joined minus resigned by year (which gives you a net membership count, by year)
- Families by Zip (bar graph, showing number of households by zip, with hyperlinks to those households).
- Pledges by Year (stacked bar graph, interactively showing pledged and paid, by year)
- Revenue by Category (pictured above)
- Pledged-Paid Gap (line graph, going back several years, showing the cumulative difference between pledged amounts and paid amounts).
For each chart, there is a little symbol toward the upper right that lets you export the chart to PDF, JPG, PNG, or just print it directly.
With this change, that same symbol allows you to export the data that goes into making the chart, into a spreadsheet-compatible format.